REGISTER NOW FOR THE TEACHER OF COLOR PREPARATORY INSTITUTE
March 28th | 10:00 a.m.
~ Please click link above to Register ~
Come take advantage of this unique opportunity to experience a TCPI Training and learn more about TCPI, a tuition-free, one year program that is followed by two years of ongoing support once a teacher or administrator is placed in one of our partner schools. Through TCPI, we seek to make potential teachers aware of the career opportunities available at charter schools and independent schools including boarding and international.
Be part of our effort to increase the percentage of Teachers of Color in education, to create school environments where all students receive a multi-ethnic education, and to help schools become more inclusive environments!
TCPI Info Session Will Feature
- An interactive Virtual Presentation with TCPI Graduates now teaching in TCPI Partner Schools
- A panel discussion featuring current teachers and administrators of color form our TCPI Partner Schools exploring the future of our work in education
- An opportunity to interact with TCPI members from the current cohort
TCPI Info Session - Campus Map, Parking and Logistics
TCPI seeks candidates from all majors and professional experiences with demonstrated leadership qualities.
We know that no two applicants are alike. As such, we are looking for evidence of:
- Demonstrated academic, professional and extracurricular achievement
- Resolve in the face of challenges and conflicts
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Superior organizational ability: planning well, meeting deadlines, and working efficiently
- Respect for individuals’ diverse experiences
- Superior interpersonal skills to motivate and lead others from a diversity of experiences
Successful teachers are also accomplished leaders.
Applicants have historically demonstrated leadership within a broad range of experiences, such as:
- Holding leadership roles on campus and delivering significant results for organizations and research projects
- Excelling as team managers at work, coaches of athletic teams, or directors of community organizations
- Demonstrating success in a variety of career fields, such as business, law, medicine, and education
- Achieving measurable results in professional jobs, military experience, or graduate school
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Diosa Adams at email@example.com.