SIGN UP FOR TCPI'S ONLINE RECRUITMENT PRESENTATION!
September 21st| 1:00 p.m.
We are recruiting for our new TCPI Cohort. Come take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn more about TCPI, a tuition-free, one year program that is followed by two years of ongoing support once a teacher is placed in a teaching job. Through TCPI, we seek to make potential teachers aware of the career opportunities available at charter schools and independent schools including boarding and international. Our goal is to increase the percentage of Teachers of Color in education, to create school environments where all students receive a multi-ethnic education, and to help schools become more inclusive environments.
TCPI seeks candidates from all majors and professional experiences with demonstrated leadership qualities.
We know that no two applicants are alike. As such, we are looking for evidence of:
- Demonstrated academic, professional and extracurricular achievement
- Resolve in the face of challenges and conflicts
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Superior organizational ability: planning well, meeting deadlines, and working efficiently
- Respect for individuals’ diverse experiences
- Superior interpersonal skills to motivate and lead others from a diversity of experiences
Successful teachers are also accomplished leaders.
Applicants have historically demonstrated leadership within a broad range of experiences, such as:
- Holding leadership roles on campus and delivering significant results for organizations and research projects
- Excelling as team managers at work, coaches of athletic teams, or directors of community organizations
- Demonstrating success in a variety of career fields, such as business, law, medicine, and education
- Achieving measurable results in professional jobs, military experience, or graduate school
Admission is open to all qualified applicants without regard to sex, religion, age, physical disability, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation or marital status. While applications are processed as we receive them, the final application deadline is October 7th, 2013.
If you can’t attend the online presentation but know someone who should, here is how you can help:
- INVITE anyone who might be interested in attending our TCPI Presentations online to register: Here is a flyer you can forward or print and post for this event.
Thank you again for your tireless support of TCPI. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are in North Carolina and email@example.com if you are in Georgia or Florida.